Materials under this tab includes medical research authored by many of our medical experts. The medical information supports our position that the research, in and of itself is new evidence, meeting the legal criteria of “new and substantial.”
There is legal research written by our experts in this field, some who have offered assistance to Brian.
Finally, materials include notes from a telephone conference with Dr. Laposata and Brian’s family. Dr. Laposata, in his expertise and generosity was the catalyst for the pursuit of truth in the medical evidence.
The noteworthy document is the letter from Attorney Zeman to ADA Renee Dupuis confirming that Ami Sneed was in fact considered a suspect at the onset of the investigation. We can only speculate in terms of any deal that may have been made.
- Atty Kirkwood: SBS
- Fall Related Pediatric Deaths
- Stairway Falls and Review
- Rebleed in Abusive Head Trauma
- Biomechanical Analysis: TBI
- Dr. Plunkett letter 9/10/12
- When is it Not Child Abuse?
- SBS: Death of Matthew Eappen
- Second Impact Syndrome
- Atty. Zeman 2/6/96
- SBS, AHT and Actual Innocence
- Ensuring Appropriate Expert Testimony in SBS cases
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE OF ASSISTANCE TO THIS CASE, PLEASE SEND A CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL TO INFO@BRIANPEIXOTO.COM